All Back on Track products perform best when kept clean. Always follow the washing instructions on the product label. The minerals that give the effect are infused into the material and cannot be washed out or worn away.Common Washing Tips:
- The garments should air-dry or can be tumble dried on low heat – remove immediately from dryer.
- Do not wash with bleach or rinse aid.
- Wash colors separately and invert the garments before washing.
- For knitted garments, we recommend that the product be dried flat on a towel for best results.
- Waterproof and water-resistant products must be washed with a suitable detergent.
- Iontex® and Haematex™ garments (a similar technology to Welltex®) or other sportswear that contains cotton or viscose may shrink when washed for the first time. If this happens, gently stretch the garment while it is still wet in order to regain its original size and shape.
- Do not store the products in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
The minerals in the products have been known in many cases to counteract bad smells. This added benefit in combination with an ordinary gentle detergent, should produce the results you are looking for.
Detergents for sportswear usually contain cleaning agents that can damage our textiles, please check the ingredients before using these agents. These agents include Aluminum Chloride, Enzymes, Silver, and Citrine. These substances can impact the structure of our Welltex® minerals and in turn affect the products’ performance outcomes.Learn more at Clevercare.info