Brand Ambassador Program
Ambassador Guidelines & Submission Form
Purpose of Brand Ambassadors
To promote and represent the Back on Track family of brands including Limber Up all natural topicals and Back on Track’s Trauma Void helmet line in their respective networks and marketplaces.
Expectation of Brand Ambassadors
Brand Ambassadors agree to let Back on Track BOT LLC use any Ambassador produced content including but not limited to testimonials, photos and videos in any product promotion, event promotion, digital and print advertising.
Brand Ambassadors agree to provide Back on Track with no less than two pieces of content a month which can include but is not limited to photos, testimonials and/or videos related to its products and brand.
Brand Ambassadors will be asked to display promotional materials at events when allowed. This can include banners, flyers, display set-ups, catalogs and similar product or educational content.
Perks of Being a Brand Ambassador
This is a chance for avid equestrians and active industry dog handlers, breeders, and trainers to be a part of a growing, trusted brand and to share this brand within their networks.
Brand Ambassadors will:
- Receive tools and resources needed to effectively promote the Back on Track family of brands including social media graphics, facts and use tips, promotional product opportunities, etc.
- Receive intermittent product shipments for use and review, as well as samples of new products when they become available.
- Receive promotional materials (including brochures, banners, shirts, hats, and similar branded materials).
- In limited cases, receive access to special events and opportunities.
- Receive an exclusive Ambassador Coupon allowing for discounts including promotional offers.
Who We Are Looking For?
Brand Ambassadors are dedicated equestrians from all disciplines and active industry dog handlers, breeders, and trainers who are committed to upholding the values of good animal health stewardship, understand the importance of community involvement, and driven by a passion to make a difference. Brand Ambassadors include individuals, teams, barns, kennels, and breeders who use Back on Track products and can attest to their results.
Back on Track expects Brand Ambassadors to uphold the values of the brand which include:
- Engaging in a positive, kind, and respectful manner in person and on all social media channels
- Dedication to proper horsemanship
- Dedication to the proper care and treatment of their animals
PLEASE COMPLETE OUR AMBASSADOR SUBMISSION FORM