RETURNS MADE EASY
- Products must be in original packaging and have all original labeling.
- Products used or worn are not returnable.
- Products shipped to you after August 1, 2021 include a prepaid return label. Please drop-off at your local USPS, FEDEX or UPS office based on the return label. Return shipping is postage prepaid.
- Products MUST be returned postmarked within 10 days from date of original product shipment. Products shipped after 10 days will be charged a 20% restocking fee and the balance applied as a credit to the account holder.
- Products purchased after August 1, 2021 must be returned and postmarked within the 10-day return window from date of invoice can request a replacement (size or color – please make this clearly noted), have the full amount of the returned products value applied as a future credit to the account holder, or request a full refund. Refunds take 15 days to execute and will be applied to the account holders credit card on file.
- Products purchased before July 1, 2021, can be returned by completing the Product Return Form. Please complete the form with as much detail as possible. Products purchased before July 1, 2021, are eligible for a replacement or for a credit applied to the account holder. NO REFUNDS CAN BE MADE FOR ITEMS PURCHASED BEFORE JULY 1, 2021.
- Closeout or special promotional items are NOT returnable, including helmet sales. Sales that fall into this category are FINAL SALE items.
- Products manufactured by Back on Track including our Trauma Void Helmet line have a one year, manufacturers limited warranty.
Please fill out, download and print the form and include with your returned items.