Brand Ambassador Program
Back on Track’s Ambassador Program registration is now closed. Thank you all for the tremendous level of interest we received in this program.
Our spring selection of Ambassadors will take place by end of March. If you missed registration this time around, please keep on the look mid-summer as we intend to open-up registration once again.
Back on Track’s Ambassador Program
Purpose of Brand Ambassadors
To promote and represent the Back on Track family of brands including Limber Up and Trauma Void in their respective networks and marketplaces.
Expectation of Brand Ambassadors
Brand Ambassadors agree to let Back on Track BOT LLC use any Ambassador produced content including but not limited to testimonials, photos and videos in any product promotion, event promotion, digital and print advertising.
Brand Ambassadors agree to provide Back on Track with no less than two pieces of content a month which can include but is not limited to photos, testimonials and/or videos related to its products and brand.
Brand Ambassadors will be asked to display promotional materials at events when allowed. This can include banners, flyers, display set-ups, catalogs and similar product or educational content.
Perks of Being a Brand Ambassador
This is a chance for avid equestrians and product users to be a part of a growing, trusted brand and to share this brand within their networks.
Brand Ambassadors will:
- Receive tools and resources needed to effectively promote the Back on Track family of brands including social media graphics, facts and use tips, promotional product opportunities, etc.
- Receive intermittent product shipments for use and review, as well as samples of new products when they become available.
- Receive promotional materials (including brochures, banners, shirts, hats, and similar branded materials).
- In limited cases, receive access to special events and opportunities.
- Receive an exclusive Ambassador Coupon allowing for discounts including promotional offers.
Who We Are Looking For?
Brand Ambassadors are dedicated equestrians from all disciplines who are committed to upholding the values of good horsemanship, understand the importance of community involvement, with a passion to make a difference. Brand Ambassadors include individuals, teams or barns who use Back on Track products and can attest to their results.
Back on Track expects Brand Ambassadors to uphold the values of the brand which include:
- Engaging in a positive, kind, and respectful manner in person and on all social media channels
- Dedication to proper horsemanship
- Dedication to the proper care and treatment of their animals