Back on Track USA, part of the Back on Track family of global brands, is hiring! We are an equal-opportunity employer, committed to improving the lives of the people, pets and horses for which we serve. If you are looking for a career, be it inhouse or remote, please complete the online form.
Bookkeeper/Office Administrator (inhouse only)
- Experienced in providing excellence customer service
- Fielding a high volume of incoming calls
- Experienced in Quickbooks Enterprise accounting systems
- Proficient in excel
Website Marketing Manager (inhouse or remote)
- Background in equine, pet and/or human health and wellness
- Strong creative design capabilities
- Content creation, curation and edit
- Blog content creation, curation and edit
- Social Media campaign creation and coordination with our Social Media Manager
- Marketing and sales campaign creation and execution with our sales team
- Reliable and on-time
- Be organized and work with others picking & packing orders
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Learn to process orders via our shipping portal
- Does not require a familiarity with animals
Data Entry Personnel
- Be able to process orders with a focus on details
- Be able to handle calls and redirect calls to the proper personnel
- Familiarity with horses and pets is a plus.
- Knowledge of one or more of the health and wellness industries that serve equine, pet, or people.
- Patient, pro-active, customer centric
- Flexible hours are available for this position either part-time or full-time
- Passionate about the animals we serve and the people we work with.
All Back on Track career opportunities offer competitive wages, benefits after 3 months, and paid vacation time.